Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Behind the Scenes at Flower Child

Pouring Sacred Sea Salts into a Chaga Bath Elixer


Flower Child is one of my favourite things right now.

It's a program for goddesses I launched back in April, that's devoted to sending the most self-loving, organic and wildcrafted products to the women involved.

If you're apart of the Flower Child program, you can look forward to 2 handcrafted beauty and herbal healing products, sent to your door every month. Whether that's a Grounding Chaga Body Butter, or a Heart Opening Chakra Serum, every month's package is unique, and a total surprise! There are no two packages alike.

Therefore, every month, I get to daydream about different recipes and healing concepts, and then, make them a reality with herbs I've harvested from the wild. Raddest job ever. Previous concoctions include a Fireweed Facial Serum (great for inflammation and acne), a cleansing Aura Spray called Smudge in a Bottle and a Fifth Chakra Serum to encourage healthy communication.

Other than the wildcrafted herbs, I use organic oils and essential oils, spring water, and... crystals! Charging up the newly created potions under the full moons energy, along with crystals and prayer, is amazing, and a key part of the process. It's so satisfying to know I'm making sure the women I create for have the highest quality products available to them, products that won't cause any environmental pollution or gross chemical reactions.

This month, I thought I'd share some behind the scenes photos, so you could get a better idea of what the experience is all about!

September marks the final month of the first ever Flower Child - the next one starts in October, and is going to be full of surprises - including bi-weekly Sisterhood Calls with guest experts teaching us about moon cycles, and the Priestess archetype - I can't wait!!

If you'd like to get on the list for the next round (It's only 2 months long this time!) - send me an email at igniteyourtruth@gmail.com, with the subject 'Flower Child' - I'll open spots to those who email me before anyone else!

Fairy blessings!
xo Beth

Grounding Chaga Body Butters - Freshly Made and so in love!!

Fireweed and Horsetail are amazing skin remedies - I harvested these in the wild of Vancouver Island
I use glass cobalt blue bottles for the energetic power of the colour
Local beeswax melts to go into the facial serums and body butters

Best sea salt ever! 
Finished products wait to go to their new owners - Note the cute little crystal on the Wise Woman Toothpaste! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP POSTS