Monday, August 26, 2013

Your Soul Will Thank Her!

A couple of months ago, I really started to notice the language that was used in the music I listened to. While I loved the rhythm and the vocals of the music I played, I sadly observed that many of the lyrics said things like "I can't forgive you", "My heart's sorrow" etc. As much as I loved the beats, I knew the lyrics of the songs were affecting me, and my angels were pointing out that I needed to listen to higher vibrational tunes.

As my repertoire began changing over, my friend Natalia directed me to a group called the Nectarian Collective. As I was exploring their website, I was drawn to a certain musician called Sea Star. 

Her album, Sacred Red, is a pure manifestation of Spirit, Song, and Sea, with the most beautiful and wise lyrics I think I've ever heard. I've become so inspired by her simple melodies with profound vibrations, that I've started to do something I've always wanted to - songwrite! Though it's a slow process of getting through perceived blocks and fears, I know it's a path I'll continue on.

So I invite all my sacred soul sisters to listen to Sea Star's album here, and become more conscious of the words you listen to everyday. Do they align with who you want to be and how you want to feel?

So much love, and happy listening!
xo Beth

Sacred Red by Sea Star

1 comment:

  1. Yes!
    Deep gratitude as well for SeaStar's lirics and music of heart.
    As we let our own soul shine, others are blessed to do the same.
    On and on.
    Sing on

    ReplyDelete

TOP POSTS