Thursday, September 27, 2012

Chakra Clearing - A How To

I'm sharing an easy yet PROFOUND exercise in this vlog that has changed my life significantly in the short time I've been practising it. It's a meditation focused on clearing, cleansing, and balancing your chakras (your body's energy centres).

Since I've been practising this meditation regularily, I've noticed several things. Formerly, I've seen only blue 'angel lights' (energetic sparkles and flashes that can be seen by the naked eye) - now I'm seeing them more frequently, more intensely, and in both purple and blue. I feel clearer and can sense my intuition much more strongly - I'm also extremely trusting of this intuition now. I just know it's accurate, whereas before I would second guess myself. Finally, I'm feeling more joyful and connected than ever before. 

I wonder - what kind of changes will you experience when you begin to cleanse your chakras regularly? 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment! ;) (This is Beth I am just not logged in haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth~
    This was a beautiful representation of chakra clearing. There are so many sites and books and they all have felt very "stiff, maybe forced". Your interpretation melts into my soul and is something I will use often. Thank You.
    In Love & Light,

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this comment Sandy! Im glad you resonated with it, I definitely recommend it often :)

    ReplyDelete

TOP POSTS